As a content creator, you can choose to show or hide the number of 'Likes' and 'Dislikes' your YouTube videos have received. Here we explain step by step how to do it:
- Log in to YouTube with the account associated with your channel.
- Click on your profile picture located in the top right corner of the page.
- In the dropdown menu, select "YouTube Studio".
- In the YouTube Studio dashboard, you will find a menu on the left side of the page. Click on "Content".
- On the "Content" page, you will see a list of all your videos. Click on the video you want to edit.
- Below the video player, you will find several tabs. Click on the "Advanced" tab.
- Scroll down to find the "Video details" section. Here, you will see an option saying "Users can see the number of 'Likes' and 'Dislikes'". You can check or uncheck this option depending on whether you want to show or hide the 'Likes' and 'Dislikes'.
- Once you have made your selection, do not forget to click on "Save" in the top right corner of the page to save your changes.
Remember that even if you decide to hide the number of 'Likes' and 'Dislikes', you will still be able to see these data in the internal management panel of YouTube Studio.